Hi! I am Anne Stevens. Mom to 4 kids. I've been homeschooling my children since 2008. I decided to volunteer to do the newsletter because I've never read one or contributed to one. I believe this format will be easy for everyone to use. I look forward to everyone joining me in writing articles, submitting photos, and joining contests. This site will be public so anyone will be able to view it. We hope to spread the awesomeness of homeschooling to everyone! With your help, our family and friends will learn more about the wonderful world of homeschooling.
I will be the main author. That means I will try to write one article a week. I will be inviting two to three other families to contribute each week as well. I will send you an invitation on Sunday. You'll need to make a Google account, or use the one you have to sign on. Then you will write your post, add pictures and publish your post by Friday. If there are any concerns about how to publish a post I will help you over the phone. I am so excited to get to know all of you! Have a great summer and I hope to hear from you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment